Durham Bulls Athletic Park Fruit Cart Coordinator
Objective: To serve fresh fruit to ball park patrons at all Durham Bulls home games and ACC tournament games.
Status: Part-Time, paid hourly, temporary.
Reports to: General Manager, Produce/Meat Department Manager
Supervises: Fruit Cart Team Member
Excellence in customer service is our primary goal. No other task should ever come before serving our customers.
- Keep track of fruit inventory and supplies inventory.
- Communicate inventory needs to the Produce Department Manager.
- Pick up needed inventory from the store, and take it to the ball park.
- Ensure that perishable inventory is handled properly.
Product Prep and Set-up
- Properly set up and or close down the cart at the beginning and end of each game.
- Maintain Safety and Sanitation of the cart and surrounding area.
- Prepare fruit for sale to customers in advance and during the game.
- Provide excellent service to all cart patrons.
- Represent the Co-op favorably to the Durham Community.
- Serve and ring up each patron promptly and accurately.
- Be responsible for cash as well as credit/debit receipts.
- Avoid cash register errors.
- Maintain responsibility of the cash till, and ensure its security.
- Ability to attend all of the Durham Bulls home games and ACC tournament games at the DBAP. Game schedule is available at http://www.milb.com/documents/3/4/0/163360340/2016_Durham_Bulls_Schedule_l4ownwg5.pdf
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced retail environment.
- An automobile to transport product form the store to the ballpark. Any size of car will suffice.