Food for All
Durham Co-Op Market’s Food For All Program offers a 20% discount on all purchases (excluding alcohol) for Co-Op owners who are eligible to receive SNAP. We have applied to accept EBT, and we will begin to accept EBT as soon as we are approved!
You can apply as a Food For All owner at the register, or call our Marketing Manager at (919 )973-1707 ext. 107. Food For All makes it possible for eligible customers to become co-op owners for an initial payment of $15.
How to Sign-up:
- Fill out the Food For All application
- Bring proof of eligibility into the store (State/Government issued Photo ID)
- Purchase a Co-Op ownership share for $15
- Pick up your Owner card and number
- Start shopping and saving!
Acceptable forms of ID:
- Valid State or Government issued photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport, State ID)
- SNAP(EBT) card with a State or Government ID
- Benefits letter from Department of Social Services or Social Security Office with photo ID
- Military ID
- School Photo ID