We are looking for an energetic and intelligent person to help our Marketing Department as a full time Marketing Associate. Ideal candidates will love talking to people, enjoy food a lot, and have experience organizing and promoting events. Other desired qualities include a sense of humor and a desire to make the world a better place. Plus the following:
- Ability to project a friendly, outgoing, knowledgeable personality;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency with computers including web applications, social media, Microsoft Office, graphic design experience a plus.
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work evenings and weekends;
- Experience providing excelling customer service;
- Experience planning events;
- Demonstrated capacity for teamwork;
- Excellent organizational skills and follow through on commitments;
- Access to reliable transportation, as some local travel will be necessary;
- Ability to lift 30+lbs, and spend long periods either seated or on foot.