Produce Clerk – Part Time
Produce Clerk – Part time
Purpose: To provide excellent customer service to all Durham Co-op Market shoppers. To keep produce displays full, fresh, and attractive. To keep the produce department clean and safe. To be an excellent team-mate.
Status: Part time, hourly position.
Reports to: Produce Manager
- Experience in a retail environment. Produce and natural foods experience preferred but not required.
- Commitment to superior customer service and to providing the highest quality shopping experience possible
- Ability to work well with others in a cooperative environment where teamwork and constant communication are essential.
- Ability to lift up to 50# on a regular basis, and tolerance for cold environments.
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Attention to detail, and ability to stay task focused in a dynamic work environment.
If you have questions, or are interested in applying for this position, please email any questions, your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or return an application in person to the store. Please write “ATTN: Produce” at the top of your application.